The 6th AMR Conference will finally return as a face-to-face event on 7 and 8 April 2022, in Basel, Switzerland, after more than two years held in a digital format. It will bring together more than 400 international attendees active in the field of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), offering a platform for SMEs, industry, investors, clinicians, and regulatory experts to discuss the most urgent challenges with regard to R&D, clinical development, financing, and market access.
The goal of the AMR Conference is to advance partnerships for the development of AMR therapeutics and diagnostics. The upcoming conference will provide an important platform for stakeholders to discuss current developments and the reorganization of reimbursement for innovative antibiotics.
At a glance:
- More than 400 international participants from industry, SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, universities, clinics, regulatory bodies, investors, public institutions, and politics
- High-level speakers and AMR experts in around 20 sessions covering a broad spectrum of topics from TB trial design, trends in animal model development and drug development, market needs for diagnostics and therapeutics, one health and the collaboration trends in the future
- A wide range of topics from the areas of financing, development, and regulation
- Scientific poster presentation
- start-up competition supported by INCATE (10 finalists will be on stage, the winner will receive a 10,000 EUR price money)
- 1:1 partnering & exhibition
- A joint evening reception in the evening of April 7 to invite conference participants to network
- pre-conference meetings (BEAM Alliance members), workshops (e.g. on drug development supported by Novo Repair Impact Fund) and networking (organized by Swiss stakeholders) will take place on April 7 in the morning hours; the annual IMI AMR accelerator meeting is scheduled for April 6
Members of the European Biotechnology Network will benefit from a particular discount. Please contact Lukas Bannert, firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive a promo code for the registration.