The 14th edition of EuropaBio’s annual EFIB conference looks to the green recovery and transition, bringing together a broad range of stakeholders connected with the bio-based value chain. Join us for an engaging dialogue around how bio-based innovation can contribute to implementing the European Green Deal and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
What you can expect:
· 70+ speakers in 10+ plenary sessions, parallel tracks & roundtables
· Welcome reception in the exhibition area & organized local tour on the pre-conference day
· 1:1 partnering online + onsite
· 20 founders in the Start-up Village
· Evening reception in Vienna’s Palais Niederösterreich
We are looking forward to organizing one of the first in-person conferences in Central Europe for the bio-based community in 2021. Save the date to meet experts in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy. We will of course be adapting to how the COVID-19 situation evolves.