The European Biotechnology Network has a busy calendar to support cooperation within European Biotechnology:
- Workshops and webinars to identify all opportunities open to biotechnology companies in Europe
- Collaborative partnership meetings to build and deliver consortia
- Featured events with discounts for our members
Most of our network events are free of charge, with priority registration to corporate members. Most featured events offer a discount to EBN members. See our Calendar for more events.
EBN’s autumn 2016 webinar series will continue to focus on key topics that enable diverse partnerships, and will include:
- Open Innovation in pharma – creating a new practical language of collaboration to boost joint R&D innovations. Niclas Nilsson from LEO Pharma leads a webinar which explores a disruptive model of Open Innovation with the aim to create a common language and ecosystem for external collaboration.
- Creating mutually beneficial collaborations – Collaborations need to meet the needs of all partners if they are to be genuinely successful and long term. This webinar will hear from universities, SMEs, clinicians, research centres and large companies about their priorities, with the aim to help coordinators understand how they build the best collaborations.
- Valuation of research – Research throughout the value chain can be formally quantified and this is relevant far earlier than inside companies. This webinar will hear from research valuation experts and people who have been through the process with their own programmes. It will be a fascinating insight into how research can been assessed and will help SME and universities to review their own work for improved future planning and development.
- Opportunities in the Bio-based industries funding platform – EBN members can find out how they can be involved in Europe’s bio-industry public private partnership. Understanding what it is, how the funding works and how they can get involved, with opportunities for technologies across the life science spectrum.
17.05.2016 – Funding Hub: Marie Curie RISE as a mechanism to build industry-academia partnerships
25.04.2016 – Funding Hub: Funding tools for SMEs
29.02.2016 – Open webinar: The future of environmental monitoring
20.01.2016 - Beyond BMI: Improving obesity diagnosis for better prevention, diagnosis, stratification and treatment of patients with a high risk of co-morbidity
14.12.2015 – Funding and support for development of anti-infectives
24.11.2015 - Building unique selling points for your proposal
10.11.2015 - And it all went horribly wrong - management and risk management in collaboration
23.06.2015 – IPO as a tool for funding in biotechnology SMES
19.05.2015 – Gram negative anti-infective funding for SMEs
08.09.2014 – Nordic Life Science Days: Joint Workshop - The New Innovation Ecosystem
26.06.2014 – BIO Convention 2014: Panel Session - Novel Approaches to Solving the Anti-Infective Crisis; The Combined Role of Government, Universities and Industry
24.06.2014 – BIO Convention 2014: Panel Session - Mining for Gold – Creating Business Opportunities from Publicly - Funded Collaborative Research
30.05.2014 – EU Funding Workshop – European Congress on Obesity
20.05.2014 – H2020 funding webinar – focus on systems biology, predictive safety testing and new therapies for rare diseases
27.03.2014 – Horizon 2020 and Public Funds as strategic business tools for health life sciences SMEs
25.02.2014 – Collaboration in obesity research
13.01.2014 – Building effective exploitation into your H2020 proposal and project
Membership - Join the Network!
Individual Membership for natural persons is free, while Corporate Membership, for companies, institutions and research groups start from €500 p.a.
Click here to apply for network membership!
European Biotechnology Network AISBL
Rue de la Science 14b
1040 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 588 70 71