The AMR Conference is an international forum for all stakeholders in the field of antimicrobial resistance to discuss relevant challenges in bringing new antimicrobial therapeutics and diagnostics to market.
The 7th AMR Conference will take place as a face-to-face event on 16 and 17 March 2023, in Basel, Switzerland. It will bring together more than 400 international attendees active in the field of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), offering a platform for SMEs, industry, investors, clinicians, and regulatory experts to discuss the most urgent challenges with regard to R&D, clinical development, financing, and market access.
The goal of the AMR Conference is to advance partnerships for the development of AMR therapeutics and diagnostics. The upcoming conference will provide an important platform for stakeholders to discuss current developments and the reorganization of reimbursement for innovative antibiotics.
At a glance:
- More than 400 international participants from industry, SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, universities, clinics, regulatory bodies, investors, public institutions, and politics
- High-level speakers and AMR experts in around 20 sessions
- A wide range of topics from the areas of financing, development, and regulation
- Scientific poster presentation, start-up pitches and exhibition
- 1:1 partnering
- A joint evening reception to invite conference participants to network
7th AMR Conference – Novel Antimicrobials & AMR Diagnostics
16–17 March 2023 | Congress Center Basel | Basel, Switzerland