The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and is a fixed date in the community’s calendar. While the event could not take place in 2020 due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we plan to bring the Swiss Biotech Day back on stage on September 7, 2021.
What to expect:
· Meet senior experts from the life science industry from across Europe
· Exhibition throughout the day
· Delegations from various countries
· Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
· Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
· Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
· Thematically focused panel discussions
· Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
The Swiss Biotech Day is not only the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet for the association’s Annual General Assembly. In addition, the event draws entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, political decision makers and industry stakeholders from across the world. Since 2013, the event has been organized by the Swiss Biotech Association and BIOCOM AG and continues to grow year after year.
Members of the European Biotechnology Network will benefit from a particular discount. Please contact us for more information.
Subscribe here and we will inform you about any news.