The European Biomanufacturing Summit is an exclusive, invite-only event taking place this year at the Titanic Chaussee Berlin in Berlin, Germany from 31 May – 1 June 2023.
Join senior executives this Spring to gain exclusive insights on leadership strategies, managing your supply chain, quality, and compliance solutions, and much more! Learn and network with over 100 industry leaders during lunch and learn roundtables, drink receptions, panel discussions, and various workshops during the two days.
We look forward to hosting industry experts from Sanofi, Amgen, Biogen, AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceuticals, BioNTech, and many others including those from our speaker list:
- Wolfram Carius, Ph.D., EVP, Cell and Gene Therapy, Pharmaceuticals Division and Member of the Executive Leadership Team, Bayer
- Veronique Kodj, Ph.D., EVP, Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality, Ceva
- Elise Hauge Larsen, EVP, Chief People and Communications Officer, Lundbeck
- Henrietta Ukwu, M.D., EVP and Chief Regulatory Officer, Novavax
- Jackie Elbonne, Ph.D., SVP, Quality and Chief Quality Officer, Amgen
- Reem Malki, SVP, Chief Quality Officer, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Per Alfredsson, SVP, Biologics Operations, AstraZeneca
- Martine Zimmermann, Ph.D., SVP and Head, Regulatory and Quality Affairs R&D Quality, Ipsen
- Karine Roth, Ph.D., SVP, Global Quality, Ipsen
- Rohin Mhatre, Ph.D., SVP, Pharmaceutical Development, Engineering and Technology, Biogen
- Uwe Buecheler, Ph.D., SVP and Senior Advisor to the Board of Managing Directors, Biopharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lothar Halmer, Ph.D., SVP and Chief Quality Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim
For more information, feel free to view the programme using the “password network23”
If you’d like to join your peer executives at the summit and be part of the conversation, We’d like to offer you and your colleagues VIP Passes at a reduced rate! Please contact Maduo Dijeng, email@example.com, to receive a promo code for the registration.
RSVP and secure your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be glad to assist you!