The Swiss Biotech Day is one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar. With more than 850 participants, it had a successful comeback as a live event in 2021, and documented the impressive growth of the Swiss biotech industry in the midst of the pandemic.
An inspiring program with thematically focused panel discussions, exhibition, company presentations, and partnering are the cornerstones of this networking event’s lively atmosphere. Together with our business associates and investors the Swiss Biotech Day is a great place to discover trends in research and development, production, data management, artificial intelligence, and innovative financing, as well as to discover opportunities and synergies offered by the close collaboration of biotech and pharma.
In 2022, the Swiss Biotech Day is further developing to a truly global networking day and extending to 1.5 days. This prolongation gives room for more information, more discussion, more pitches, more networking, and more time to find interesting partners for future projects and to advance biotechnology.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights
• 850+ senior experts from the life science industry
• Thematically focused panel discussions
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
• Presentations of innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
• 50+ exhibitors from across Europe
• International delegations and investors
• Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
• General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
Subscribe here and we will inform you about any news.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Basel on May 2-3, 2022.
Members of the European Biotechnology Network will benefit from a particular discount. Please contact Lukas Bannert, firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive a promo code for the registration.