The Swiss Biotech Day is one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar. In 2023 we welcomed more than 1,800 participants from 44 nations.
In 2024, the Swiss Biotech Day will again attract high-level experts from the life sciences to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing. International biotech delegations use the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech hub and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
We hope to see you once again in Basel on April 22-23, 2024.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights
- Meet over 1,800 senior experts from the life science industry
- More than 100 exhibitors and Global Village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematic company pitching sessions
- Thematically-focused panel discussions
- Swiss Biotech Report 2024
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
Subscribe here and we will inform you about any news.
Members of the European Biotechnology Network will benefit from a particular discount. Please contact Arno Fricke, email@example.com, to receive a promo code for the registration.